Monday, September 26, 2011

Frosting for the Cause - Brush Embroidered Sugar Cookies

Today, I am guest posting over at Frosting for the Cause.  This is a wonderful website dedicated to raising money for cancer research and to sharing our baked goods with those who help cancer patients.  When I signed up for the post, I agreed to donate $25 to cancer research, to do a tutorial and to donate the baked goods from my tutorial to a local cancer or hospice center.  So, today I am delivering my brush embroidered royal icing sugar cookies to the Life With Cancer center here in Fairfax, VA.  While the cookies are certainly a small gesture, I do hope maybe they will bring some joy to the staff who devote their lives to helping patients wage courageous battles against a horrendous disease.  If any of you would like to sign up for Frosting for the Cause, please do.  It certainly is a worthy cause...

No comments:

Post a Comment